Monday, August 27, 2012

Alan Watts - Sex & Christianity


.
---He makes some very valid points that need to be understood. He was born Alan Wilson Watts on January 6, 1915 in Chislehurst, England. He died near where I live...on Mt. Tamalpias on November 16, 1973. He was known as basically an interpreter of Eastern thought to a Western audience. His talk is probably more easily accepted and appreciated by an audience in 2012 than it was when it was first given. That is to a US audience...of course.

---My friend, Bobby D., read many of the books of Alan Watts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


my homepage :: diets that work

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!


Here is my website ... safe diets